Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pre-K graduation

Maggie graduated from pre-k on Friday!  Now, she will still attend daycare for 2 more weeks but after that, she is done!  No more daycare.  While I am excited about the (rather large) sum of money we will no longer be paying them, I am a little sad at the thought of her leaving a very familiar and friendly place.  My pictures are mostly terrible because I have no idea how to use my camera and we were in a poorly lit gym.  I took about a thousand pictures of other people's kids trying to figure out what setting the camera needed to be on.  Oh well.

The gym was all decorated for this year's theme, which was "Commotion in the Ocean." 
HEE.

 Marching in to "Pomp and Circumstance." I cried at this part.

 Waiting to get her medal.

 Patiently waiting!

 The proud graduate up on stage.

 "Look at my medal, Mommy!"
Also, you can see the rather large height discrepancy between Maggie and the other kids.
Those kids in front of her are sitting down, by the way.

 Maggie and Miss Laura, who Daddy coached when she was in high school.  
We have known her for a LONG time!
Her mom is the owner of the daycare.

 Maggie with her buddies Malia and Sara.

 Maggie and her teachers, Miss Ann and Miss Stephanie

Maggie and Devin--heehee!

We are so proud of you, Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment