Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maggie is SIX!

Maggie's sixth birthday was just full of rip roaring fun.  She had her first kid party at Sports Connection and she got a 2 foot long blonde wig at her family party.  All added up to a great day!  Many pictures to follow:

 AK did not like the person-dressed-as-dog at Sports Connection.  Maggie didn't either, but she was too busy jumping to be scared, as she told me.

 Maggie and TT had a good time!

 Maggie had a pied piper-esque trail of friends following her all over the place.

 Checking out some gifts.

 The Family Haul.  
That's a lot of pink.

 Oh my.

 Happy 6th birthday!

Looks so grown up!

1 comment:

  1. another adoptive parent blog! i'm so excited! thank you for posting on my site today. i'll add you to my list of reads! my oldest two are adopted, and i'm a new blogger.

    ReplyDelete