Sunday, April 15, 2012

Part 8

We returned to Epcot for our last day.  That might be my favorite park.  It's so spread out and everything is so beautiful and I just love it.   

This is my favorite snack at Disney world.  I LOVE these things.  Yum.

 We rode on Test Track and y'all, that is a super fun ride.  Maggie LOVED it.  She is  a thrill seeker.  I probably would have cried if my mom and dad made me ride this when I was 6 years old.  As you can see, everyone in our car was out for a Sunday drive except me, who was apparently screaming at the top of my lungs.

David must have had the camera on this day because there are mainly pictures of clouds and closeups of mosaics in China and other exciting things like that.
 We got to meet Mulan and she was so kind to Maggie and talked to her for a long time.  Some people in line in front of us got REALLY mad because Mulan didn't come out where she was supposed to or something like that and started swearing at the Disney employee (okay, cast member, I know, I'm a dork!) and I was like, REALLY?  You are mad because you didn't get to meet someone DRESSED UP like a CARTOON???  How un-Disney of them (and me, too, I guess).

 That night, we ate dinner at the Garden Grill, which is a character meal.  I picked that for our last night so Maggie would have lots of time to muster up her courage to meet some characters.  This face she and I are making is our "We don't like that" face.  It's hard to explain.

 Oh my goodness!!!  I see Chip and Dale!
(and this face is why you take your kids to Disney, even if you think you are too cool for it)

 Maggie shows Dale her pins with him on them

 Hee

 Chip and the Velveeta Volcano

 Chip and Grammy

 He even got a smile out of David!

After our dinner, we walked over to the International Showcase and staked out a spot in Morocco to watch the fireworks.  Maggie was extremely tired and actually fell asleep on this wall, while I caught up with all the goings on in blog world on my phone.


After the fireworks, we took a few last pictures and headed back to the hotel for our final night.  We had to go home the next day.  Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment